Cellar door tasting.
We offer complimentary tastings of a selection of d’Arenberg wines, or you can upgrade to one of our premium tasting flights.
Entry into the d’Arenberg Cube costs $10 per person, which includes a self-guided tour of the Alternate Realities Museum, located on the ground floor. Entry is free for children under the age of two, and for members of the Cenosilicaphobic Club.
Premium tasting flights.
A selection of premium tasting flights are available, hosted in a private tasting area, sectioned off in cellar door. These tasting flights explore regional terroir and winemaking techniques, and their resulting influence on different wines and grape varieties.
Cost $40 per person, includes entry into the d’Arenberg Cube
Bookings can be made by telephone, email or in person at cellar door
Duration approx 30 minutes
Single vineyard Shiraz wines from four different districts of McLaren Vale.
- The Blind Tiger 2012 – from Blewitt Springs
- The Sisypheanic Euphoria 2012 – from McLaren Sand Hills
- The Solipsistic Snollygoster 2012 – from McLaren Flat
- The Amaranthine 2012 – from Beautiful View
Old vine series.
Single vineyard Shiraz vines planted between 1900 and 1925.
- The Solipsistic Snollygoster 2012 – planted 1900
- J.R.O Afflatus 2012 – planted 1910
- The Other Side 2012 – planted 1916
- The Blind Tiger 2012 – planted 1925
White Rhone varieties, showcased against their red counterparts.
- The Money Spider Roussanne 2017
- The Wild Pixie Shiraz 2014
- The Laughing Magpie Shiraz Viognier 2013
- The Old Bloke & The Three Young Blondes Shiraz Roussanne Viognier Marsanne 2011
Savour the earth.
Wines reflecting their terroir, made in the distinctive d’Arenberg style.
- The Anthropocene Epoch Mencia 2017
- The Twenty Eight Road Mourvèdre 2015
- The Cenosilicaphobic Cat Sagrantino Cinsault 2011
- The Athazagoraphobic Cat Sagrantino Cinsault 2011
The cellar door is closed Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Good Friday.